- Yamaha Grizzly 550 2007-13
- Yamaha Grizzly 700 2007-13
- Full protection of bottom and front part of the ATV.
- Rib shaped openings for mud draining & easier washing.
- Holes for oil changing.
- Holes for IB Mid-mount adapter.
- Detailed installation instruction
Always choose a genuine Iron Baltic bash plate designed by riders for riders.
Keep your ATV working as hard as you do with confidence that you will be okay even in tough conditions. An Iron Baltic bash plate will save you unnecessary and expensive repairs and down time. You get a full kit, no extra costs buying extra pieces, just the complete package in one. Easy to fit with full instructions and fastners, it couldn't be easier!
Iron Baltic bash plates offer full protection for the rider and ATV. The full kit protects the engine, chassis, foot rests, a-arms and CV's. This unique product will minimise the risk of personal injury through stick piercing floor wells and rocks being flung at riders.
Hand crafted in Europe out of the best CNC machine 4mm marine grade aluminium. Replacing existing OEM plastic plates, Iron Baltic gives riders an extra level of confidence for their own safety in rough conditions. Designed with practicality also in mind; with openings for easy washing, mud draining, maintenance and oil changes.
Iron Baltic bash plates are the one stop shop; trusted throughout Europe they are now available in Australia. Iron Baltic, made by enthusiasts for enthusiasts!
This bash plate fits 2007 and 2013.
Express Delivery - Couriers can only deliver to a private address not a PO Box. Please ensure your PayPal address is current.
Shipping and Handling
- We provide FREE shipping Australia wide.
- All purchases will be sent with 48 hours of payments clearing.
- A tracking number will be provided.
- A signature is required upon delivery.